Wednesday, May 23, 2007

May 23rd my second blog =x

Today was a good day, thx to wee siang if not i wont be able to leave early from work too. Well, it was a tiring and a typical day when i was sleeping in mrt journey. HaHa. Why do people blog? This question hit me..erm some because they got alot of pics to blog about and some are simply got too much time to spare. lol anyway, it is quite fun to blog =\

Fren's request: Maple video =S
thinking back, i cant even rmb my login and password for my lvl 51 maple account. haha
okay the below video is zoen loi and his friend 1 and he want u guys to give some comments on it.







haiz, just now tried to play dota with gerard but my desktop is getting slower slower. The first match, i chose lightning revenant, it was a winning game but my stupid comp was super lagged. And becos of that, we lost but oso becos some of the teammate are noob. The second match, i restarted my comp, my fren chose viper and i chose venon. The game was lagged too =[ sian sian then after that, my fren connection got dc too..

No comments: