Friday, April 23, 2010

Wisdom Tooth Surgery~

Sound scary? extracting 4 wisdom tooth at one go. Fortunately, it was done under GA. I don't even know when did i close my eyes, and the next moment, the nurses woke me up and told me that the surgery has been completed. That really seem very fast but 4 hrs has passed. To my surprised, Dr Poh (wisdom tooth surgery doctor) came in shortly after i woke up and informed me that my bottom right molar teeth might need to be extracted as it was affected by the wisdom tooth. Man, that molar tooth is not giving me any problem but now it might need to be removed!?!?! How can?? I also not sure what really had happened during the surgery? Has he accidentally exert too much strength while removing my bottom right wisdom tooth? sigh! i just hope there is some way not to extract my molar tooth. If need be, i hope SAF can cover my cost in planting the molar tooth in my gum! Gonna wait till next week then will know the outcome.

No comments: